University of Bolton & Bolton Hospice Partnership
High quality palliative and end of life care requires a proactive, compassionate approach which is driven by research based best practice and continually strives to ensure person centred individualised care.
The Bolton Hospice education team has developed an exciting partnership with the University of Bolton to deliver the AdvDip(CPD) Multidisciplinary End Of Life Care HE6 & HE7.
If you’re a health or allied health and social care professional involved with the care of individuals with life limiting illnesses and end of life care, then this course is ideal.
We offer a systematic understanding and critical awareness of current problems and new insights in this field. We’ll support you to develop the theoretical knowledge and reflective abilities required so that you can deliver high quality physical, social, spiritual and psychological care to those nearing the end of life, and their families.
We’ll also focus on helping you develop a deeper understanding of the importance of inter-professional, multidisciplinary and multi-agency working as this is so crucial in the delivery of EoLC. Skills in this complex and sensitive area of contemporary health and social care are in increasing demand.
- Predominately delivered on-site at Bolton Hospice, allowing student’s valuable access to a highly skilled clinical environment and professional expertise.
- The course draws on the credibility and expertise of clinicians, educationalists, patients and carers, researchers and academics from the field of Palliative and End of Life Care to offer a rich and engaging student experience, which translates into high quality care.
- Opportunities to learn in the clinical hospice environment.
- Strong links between theory and practice with module content developed and delivered across the University of Bolton and Bolton Hospice sites.
- Be inspired by professionally qualified and healthcare industry-experienced tutors who are passionate and committed to the provision of high quality end of life care for those who need it.
- Develop your skills through a work based module and assignment, tailored around vocational and professional needs.