Bolton: Palliative Care Education Alliance
High quality Palliative and End of Life Care requires a proactive, compassionate approach which is driven by research based best practice and continually strives to ensure person centred individualised care.
The Bolton Palliative Education Alliance is a new exciting partnership between The University of Bolton, Bolton Hospice and Bolton NHS Trust. Developed to deliver Palliative and End of Life Care to healthcare professionals, offering BSC Palliative and End of Life Care & Post Graduate Certificate in Palliative and End of Life Care:
- Predominately delivered on-site at Bolton Hospice, allowing students valuable access to a highly skilled clinical environment and professional expertise.
- The course draws on the credibility and expertise of clinicians, educationalists, patients and carers, researchers and academics from the field of Palliative and End of Life Care to offer a rich and engaging student experience, which translates into high quality care.
- Opportunities to learn in the clinical hospice environment.
- Strong links between theory and practice with module content developed and delivered across the University of Bolton and Bolton Hospice sites.
- Be inspired by professionally qualified and healthcare industry-experienced tutors who are passionate and committed to the provision of high quality End of Life Care for those who need it.
- Develop your skills through work based modules and assignements, tailored around vocational and professional needs.