Advance Care Planning
An interactive and thought provoking short course which explores the value of supporting people at end of life to fulfill their wishes.
Advance care planning (ACP) is the process of discussing and planning ahead to support people at the end of their lives. Highlighted as one of the most difficult areas for health care professionals, advance care planning can greatly help guide patients, families and professionals in decision making for care at the end of life.
- Suitable for any health and social care frontline staff of volunteer working with individuals who may benefit from the opportunity to plan their future care.
- This study day offers the opportunity to build confidence and develop your practice.
- The day will focus on the principle and benefit of Advance Care Planning, the supporting documentations and associated communication skills.
- 25th September 2018 9am-4pm
- 27th November 2018 9am-4pm
FREE to all health and social care staff and volunteers across Bolton.
Please click here to book now!