10 miles, 10 pubs
30 Sep, 2017 - 09:00am
The 10 Miles, 10 Pubs walk will return this year on Saturday 30th September.
The walk takes you around the beautiful areas of Rivington, Angelzarke and Adlington. Over 750 people joined the walk in 2016 and raised over £10,000!
The organisers of the event have asked us to notify walkers of a few reminders for Saturday – they can’t wait to see you all!
- Registration takes place from 9am – 10.30am at The Bay Horse, Babylon Lane. All walkers need to register before setting off, for insurance reasons.
- The pub gates will not be open before then so please do not turn up early. Walkers are asked to queue along Babylon Lane, being mindful of traffic and residents.
- Walkers are recommend to either get dropped off or use public transport to get to The Bay Horse. The car park will be closed.
- 1,100 walkers are expected! We will register people as quickly as possible but please bear with us, we are unpaid volunteers who will be trying our best!
- This is a family event and children will be present. Please drink responsibly.
- There will be a couple of (top secret) additions to the event, with the opportunity of purchases (cash only).
- Weather is looking good so far, but many areas may be muddy so please wear suitable footwear.
- With so many walkers, safety is our top priority. Please watch out for fellow walkers, especially when on the canal path.
If you have any questions or queries, please email the organisers.