The £50 Challenge
01 Oct, 2017 - 09:00am
One month, £50 Cash... How much can you raise?
Bolton Hospice are looking for 25 groups to take part in their £50 challenge! Anyone can get involved; friends, families, sporting groups, schools, gyms, slimming groups, colleges or community groups!
Each team will receive their £50 stake in the competition from our £50 challenge sponsors Harewood Associates and will be tasked with making as much money as possible throughout October in any way you like (as long as it is safe and legal!).
The winning teams will be revealed at our awards ceremony which is taking place at Grosvenor Casino on Thursday 30th November. There will also be awards for the sportiest team and for the team with the most imaginative fundraising idea.
Take inspiration from some of our £50 ideas to get you started:
- Use your £50 to sign up for a local challenge event in October
- Why not use your £50 to hire out a hall or sports pitch & organise a sponsored netball match, 5-a-side or adult sports day?! Check out School lettings Solutions for some local venues.
- Host a wine tasting night
- Buy ingredients to host a come dine with me evening
- Buy tubes of Smarties and take part in our Smartie appeal!
- Buy buckets, sponges and soap for a charity car wash at work
Take a look at our fundraising A-Z guide to get some more ideas about what you're team could do!
Last year, fundraising ideas included a Halloween Fancy Dress charity day, pyjama day in the office, haunted house stay at smithills hall, an insect infested pizza challenge and a homes and heritage charity evening! Take a look at the photos here.
To register please fill out the form below or call Kathryn on 01204 663 065.
Meet our £50 Challenge competitors here!
Here are some of our current participants taking part in the challenge:
Kindly sponsored by:
Register for the The £50 Challenge
Please complete the form below.