Virtual Dog Show
10 May, 2020 - 10:00am
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT* We've been made aware that there have been technical difficulties with email entries bouncing back. To make sure all of your furry friends will be entered into the show, we've decided to extend entries for a week while we look into the issue. Thank you to everyone for their entries so far & thank you for bearing with us.
Join us on Facebook and enter your four legged friends into our Virtual Dog Show, everyday from Sunday 10th - Thursday 14th May.
While most of us are at home, now's the perfect opportunity to share some snaps of your dogs, keep our community spirits high and help the hospice at the same time!
We're hoping to see lots of entries across the week, with a new category everyday there's a chance to share and celebrate all of your adorable dogs.
If you have any questions, please send us a message on our Bolton Hospice facebook page for how to enter.
Thanks to Bolton based Burns Pet Food, each of our winners will receive a mixed box of tasty treats!
Bolton Hospice's Virtual Dog Show Categories:
- Sunday 10th May - Happiest Hound
- Monday 11th May - Best Dressed Dog
- Tuesday 12th May - Best of the Rest (Non-dog day)
- Wednesday 13th May - Most like their Owner
- Thursday 14th May - Top Trick (video entries)
- We'll also be announcing an overall winner 'Best in Show' on Thursday 14th May for the entry with the most votes over the week! Our lucky 'Best in Show' winner will receive our top prize of a fantastic family photoshoot with their pet, with Award Winning Joy Photography worth £295!
How to Enter
- To enter a category, you can send your photo and pets name before 9am on the day. You can send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them in a message to the hospice facebook page - Bolton Hospice
- At 10am we will share an album on facebook of all the entries for the day's category.
- Winners will be chosen by a public vote, so ask your friends and family to like your photo in the album to boost your votes.
- Voting for each category will close at 4pm. We will calculate the entry with the most likes and contact the winner with their digital rosette!
Entry is free and the Virtual Dog Show is just for fun, but if you would like to show support during these difficult times we would be truly grateful for any donations. If you wish to do so, you can donate to our JustGiving page here or through our website here
Burns Dog Food are kindly providing the perfect prize for our winning dogs...a mixed box of tasty treats. Thank you to the team at Burns Dog Food!
Download our A4 poster here to print at home and place in your window or along your daily dog-walking route to help share the event!
- You can enter your dog for as many categories as you like!
- If you are entering a friend or family member’s dog, please make sure that you get their permission first.
Thank you to Queen's Park Vets for kindly sponsoring our Virtual Dog Show.