Our patron scheme is a collection of individuals, companies and groups who want to make a difference on their doorstep by helping to fund our vital care for local people.
Our Patrons' donations help the hospice:
- Care for people in Bolton with incurable, life-limiting illnesses
- Maintain high-quality, individualised care that focusses on compassion, dignity and respect
- Provide support for families, both throughout the illness and after a patient has died
Why join the Patron Scheme?
Joining our patron scheme is a wonderful way to show your support to your local hospice. All our Patrons receive a number of benefits, but the real benefit is knowing you are helping to fund specialist care for patients and families when they need it most.
What benefits do Patrons get?
- A framed certificate to show your support.
- Invitations to special Patrons’ events (usually one event per year).
- Acknowledgement of your support in the hospice's main reception.
- Company name or logo and link to your company website on the hospice website.
- Social media interactions acknowledging your patronage.
- Use of a Bolton Hospice Patron logo for online and print
- Opportunity to use the Bolton Hospice Patron logo on your company literature and website.
- Unique team building opportunities undertaking practical jobs on site at the hospice or fundraising challenges in the community.
- Use of our conference facilities for up to 20 people for one day (including refreshment & lunch) - gold and platinum members only.
What are the different levels of the Patron Scheme?
Bronze: suggested donation of £350 a year (£29.17 a month)
Silver: suggested donation of £500 a year (£41.67 a month)
Gold: suggested donation of £750 a year (£62.50 a month)
Platinum: suggested donation of £1,000 a year (£83.34 a month)
How do I join?
To join, click here to download a patron form and return it to the fundraising office.
Thank you to all of our existing Patrons:
Mr B Leigh-Bramwell Mr Roger McMullan Sidcot Investments Ltd. An Anonymous Donor
Bob Hunt An Anonymous Donor
Miss Tracey Bleakley BCMCS Carrs Pasties CJT Financial Planning Ltd
Dr & Mrs Ghosh Mrs Sheila Tonge U Clean Ltd Keith Whitter Susan Whitter
Gary & Adele Williamson Mr Graham Yardley An Anonymous Donor
An Anonymous Donor