Make A Will
Most of us would like to think that the people, places and causes that we care about will be looked after long into the future. One way to make sure of this is to leave a will so that your wishes are followed after you've died. But, it's estimated that 53% of adults in the UK don't currently have a will in place, and many of those who hold a will haven't updated it in the last three years. Are you one of them?
We offer a reduced rate will writing service in partnership with local solicitors. By making a suggested donation of £25 to Bolton Hospice, you will be able to make or amend a will at participating firms for only £25 + VAT - a significant saving on the usual cost.
We hope that when using these services you will consider leaving a gift to Bolton Hospice in your will, but there is absolutely no obligation to do so.
The participating firms are:
- Combined One, Westgate House, Westgate Avenue, Bolton, BL1 4RF (01204) 867 873
- GHW Solicitors, 19 Bolton Street, Ramsbottom, Bury, BL0 9HU (01706) 827 042
- KBL Solicitors, 28 Mawdsley Street, Bolton, BL1 1LF (01204) 527 777
- Russell & Russell, Churchill House, Wood Street, BL1 1EE (01204) 399299
- Russell & Russell, 21 Lee Lane, Horwich, BL6 7BP (01204) 699432
- Russell & Russell, 86 Market Street, Farnworth, BL4 7NY (01204) 707926
- Russell & Russell, 39 Newport Street, Bolton, BL1 1NE (01204) 546622
- Stephensons Solicitors, 1st Floor Sefton House, Northgate Close, Horwich, BL6 6PQ (01204) 774 447
To book an appointment please contact your preferred solicitor directly. For any other query please contact us on 01204 663 065 or email us.