HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each entry costs £1 a week (£4.34 a month) and you can have more than one entry if you want. On receipt of your application, we will allocate you a unique membership number. This number will be entered into every week's draw giving you the chance to win one of 28 cash prizes!
The top three prize winners will be contacted directly and will be announced on Tower FM 107.4 and Bolton FM 96.5 on Fridays and printed in the Bolton News every Saturday. All other winners will receive their winning cheques by post within 7 working days of the draw date.
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Click here to join online and pay by debit card.
PLEASE NOTE: we cannot accept credit card payments.
- Call us on 01204 663 077 if you want to pay by debit card.
- You can pay by cheque (minimum payment £10 for 10 weeks entry) made payable to Bolton Hospice Lottery with your application form. When your account gets down to £2 (2 weeks left) we will automatically send you a reminder letter inviting you to renew your membership.
- In some areas you can pay your membership fee in cash each week or month at your local Post Office or newsagent. Email us or call 01204 663 077 for details of your nearest cash agent.
- A number of local employers are signed up to our 'Play as you Earn' scheme, meaning that company employees can have their lottery subscription fees deducted directly from their salary payments. To find out if your employer is a member of the scheme or to sign your company up, email us or call 01204 663 077. Click here to download a Salary Deduction Authority form.
Click here for this week's winners!
You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize. Licensed & Regulated by the Gambling Commission, 000-005205-A-313775-001. It is a criminal offence for any person under 16 to gamble. Click here for our full terms and conditions.