Sponsor a Nurse
We know you would do anything you could to prevent your loved ones being alone, afraid or in pain at the end of their life. Because that’s what our nurses do every day.
And they don’t just provide end of life care. Our team of specialist nurses can help as soon as an incurable illness is diagnosed, supporting patients and families at every difficult step of their journey.
Whether it’s using their expert knowledge of pain management and symptom control, their experience in supporting family members in distress or simply providing a hand to hold in the middle of the night - our nurses are there to provide care, hope and support.
There are more people than ever in need of our specialist care, and having recently expanded our services to meet this demand, we need your help to grow and maintain a team of nurses with the specialist clinical skills and compassion that hospice care needs.
We believe no one in Bolton should die alone, in pain or in fear. Sponsor a nurse today and help us provide care, hope and support for the local people who need it most.
What our nurses do:
- Care for over 700 patients and their families in Bolton every year
- Care for all life-limiting illnesses
- Deliver nursing care both in the hospice and in patients own homes
- Care for the whole person, not just the illness
Click here to meet Robyn, one of our nurses at the inpatient unit.
What do we need?
- More nurses to care for more patients
- Training to maintain and develop specialist skills
- Enough time to provide compassionate care
- Time to care for family members as well as the patient
How you can help:
To sponsor a nurse, please click the link below to sign up by Direct Debit online.
Alternatively download the form and return to Sponsor a Nurse, Bolton Hospice. Queens Park Street, Bolton, BL1 4QT.