Make a Donation
Your donation will mean so much to our patients and their families.
Donating to Bolton Hospice means we can continue to provide our care and support to those facing a life-limiting illness and their loved ones.
We rely on your donations because government funding only covers a fraction of our costs. Without your generosity we could not continue to provide our unique care.
How Your Donations Help
These are just some of the ways in which your donation could help us to care for our patients, their family and loved ones:
- £16 could pay for an hour of specialist, compassionate nursing care.
- £120 could pay for all our inpatients’ meals for a day.
- £360 would cover the cost of running all of the hospice’s patient and family care and support services for an hour.
- £520 could buy oxygen for our patients for a month.
- £8620 would cover the cost of all patient care for 24 hours.
Ways to Donate:
- Donate online using your credit or debit card.
- Set up a regular donation by Direct Debit
- If you would prefer to make a donation over the phone, please call the Fundraising Office on 01204 663 055.
- You can also send a cheque made payable to Bolton Hospice to Queens Park Street, Off Chorley New Road, Bolton BL1 4QT.
Did you know that we can claim 25p for every £1 you have kindly donated to Bolton Hospice from HMRC at no cost to you? If you are a UK taxpayer please gift aid your donation.