Bubble Rush Information
Published to Event News on Sep 14, 2018
TO ALL BUBBLERS - PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ AND SHARE THIS EVENT INFORMATION!
Location - Queens Park, Sunday 16th September 2018
Check in and Check out Queens Park café, Spa Road entrance, between 10 and 11.30am
Warm up starts at 11.30am
The run starts at 12 noon and will be staggered start, so please be prepared to wait a short while!
Parking - Queens Park car park before 12 noon and can only exit after 2.30pm
Spa Road car park marshalled
Deane Rd NCP free of charge
Topp Way NCP free of charge
Chorley New Road
NO PARKING AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE ON MAYOR STREET. Please be mindful and do not double park, there is plenty of free parking in Bolton.
- Please remember to bring your runner number pinned to your T-shirt.
- Children under 16 must have an accompanying adult with their contact number on the reverse of the number bib.
- This year you are able to bring sponsorship money and forms on the day, please take all cash and forms to the Donation Station before you start the run! You don't have to bring your sponsorship money on the day if you'd prefer not to, you can pay in your sponsorship online or bring it into Giles House reception Monday-Friday from 10am - 4pm.
- If you haven't already collected your T-Shirt, it can be collected on the day but we will not be able to guarantee sizes due to limited stock.
- Keep your personal belongings to a minimum as we don’t have a secure place for you to leave them.
- Bring a change of clothing or a towel to use in your car as you will be damp after your run.
- Remember if you want to own your very own Bubble Rush Bear you must raise £50 to entitle you for one. Raise £200 or more and you can have all the family.
- Please note the Bubble Rush Bears will only be available once we have acknowledged your sponsorship and from Monday 17th to be picked up from Giles House reception.
- Please cover your pushchair if it is going through the foam as it may stain.
- It is advisable to carry a small child through the foam as it can reach 3ft and above which may cause distress.
- PLEASE wear sensible footwear to avoid slips and trips - showers are forecast!
Thank you all for your fundraising efforts so far, every penny you raise will help our patients and their families when they need it most.
See you all on Sunday Bubblers!