A Right Royal Knees Up
Published to Event News on May 04, 2018
Prince Harry’s marriage to Meghan Markle is set to be one of the biggest events of the year. To celebrate this special occasion, we are encouraging the people of Bolton to host their own “Right Royal Knees Up” to help raise vital funds for Bolton Hospice.
The Royal Wedding is on Saturday 19th May 2018 but you can hold your own “Right Royal Knees Up” on a day that suits you! You can help us to MAKE A DIFFERENCE to the lives of our patients and their families by taking part in this fun appeal.To help you organise and plan your event, we’ve listed some tried and tested ideas below:
- A British themed party – it’s a great excuse to catch up with your nearest and dearest and host a garden party, afternoon tea or BBQ.
- Fancy dress – wear red, white and blue for the day at work or host a wear your wedding dress again party with your friends.
- At school - hold a fairy tale prince and princesses themed day
- Hold a bake sale and decorate with our bunting, cake labels and cake toppers.
- A good old catch up – gather around the TV to watch the celebrations live on the day and tuck into your favorite cakes and a glass of fizz!
To register and to receive your free fundraising pack including bunting, cake toppers, photo props and lots more, please fill out the form here or call Kathryn on 01204 663065.