12 Days of Christmas Specials in cafe
Published to Other News on Dec 01, 2018
The Old Bank Café in Astley Bridge has not only launched a festive afternoon tea bench but has now also unveiled a “12 Days of Christmas Specials” menu to run from the 1st – 22nd December when the café will close for Christmas.
Each day from Saturday 1st December, the café will be serving a different festive themed treat* at a special rate to its customers, to include:
- Turkey, bacon, stuffing and cranberry feast sandwich
- Pork, stuffing and apple sandwich
- Mature cheddar and chutney jacket potato
- A novelty Christmas children’s lunch box
- Hot spiced apple drink
- Gingerbread latte with cream
- Double chocolate yule log and ice cream
There will also be festive ginger breads available on offer throughout December!
To stay up to date with the daily specials, please follow the café’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and we are encouraging customers to leave feedback on Facebook and Trip Advisor so we can continue to improve our service to you.
*While stocks last – all food prepared fresh